Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Blog Resuscitated

After three years of silence I feel the urge once again to communicate through the medium of this blog. Once more I have something interesting to say, and I'm free to say it. At the time of the last post it was the management of my then employer, Fundosa Technosite who obliged me to desist from writing anything more. That decision was symptomatic of the increasing "dumbing down" of the Accessibility Department, and the drift away from any kind of innovation, into an endless run of monotonous and not very useful reports on website accessibility, and the loss of the pioneering spirit that had motivated the team in the preceding years. In the end I was glad to have been given the push earlier this year, and the opportunity to move into more interesting fields.

No comments: